Re: r32507 - in trunk/packages/user-setup: . debian

On Monday 28 November 2005 23:51, Joey Hess wrote:
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> > +  * Add the first created user to useful groups (code coming
> > +    from base-config)
>
> Does this mean I can remove it from base-config now?

If you keep base-config in unstable until we are ready to move user-setup
to testing (and we're doing that already with #339123), my vote is yes.

Looking at the script in base-config, it looks save if for a while both
try to do the same thing. base-config will just silently ignore the
errors because the user is already in the groups.