Re: [g-i] Uploaded ttf-arabeyes with a udeb for the ae_Tholoth.ttf font for graphical D-I needs

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 09:38:32AM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Sunday 27 November 2005 19:40, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > I have just uploaded in the archive a new version (1.1-2) of the
> > ttf-arabeyes package, initially maintained by Mohammed Elzubeir.
>
> As I've said before [1], I really think this is very nice, but possibly
> premature.

Why hold back on it ? It cannot hurt anyone, and would get ride of the tarball
hack. You can sort out the needed fonts later on, and it is not as if this
involves a huge amount of time lost elsewhere.

Friendly,

Sven Luther