Re:

On Saturday 26 November 2005 21:46, Francesca Bush wrote:
> I would like my personal information immediately deleted from your
> website. My personal information was posted such as my private email
> address, name...etc.. Please let me know when it's been deleted. Thank
> you. Francesca Bush

I'm very sorry, but we cannot comply with that request. See [1] for our
mailing list privacy policy.
Also, I'm afraid you've only made things worse with this mail as this will
also be archived in the list archives.

The correct address for this request would have been
listarchives@debian.org, but you would have received the same answer
there.

Cheers,
FJP