Re: console-data: Time to request transition to testing and upload a new version?

Quoting Alastair McKinstry (mckinstry@computer.org):
> There are a lot of translations pending; Shall I roll these into a new
> release and release to unstable first? I can do that today.

This was my suggestion but getting an ACK from the D-I team so that
we're sure of not breaking testing installs would be better.

I think it's OK as the udeb will anyway not impact already built D-I
beta1 images....but it'd be better getting the D-I Release Manager GO.