Re: any remarks to a sysutils update / split?

Hello all,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 08:10:23PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> The d-i beta1 has been released, so your timing is excellent. We are
> currently trying to break stuff ourselves by switching to 2.6.14 and
> using udev in d-i :-)

Great, I'll be glad to help (breaking stuff, that is).

> AFAICT we only use the todos utility from sysutils. I doubt a new version
> will break this, but we'll know who to blame if it does :-)
> Feel free to upload to unstable.

Will do, thanks.

> A package split or rename is fine with us. We'll just have to update the
> build deps. A warning when that will be uploaded would be appreciated.

Sure. First I'll check whether all works as expected and then start to
split all useful parts into separate packages (eg. I don't know what
purpose the bogomips utility might serve in times of "cat /proc/cpuinfo").

Kepp up the good work,
cheers,
Flo