Re: d-i-dfb2.8.x tests/problems

Xavier Oswald wrote:
Hi,

I have tried the D-I based on 2.8.x GTKDFB.
I got some errors:
 - My hd is not found with qemu and with cd iso test.

i suppose this is not really related to the graphical frontend (have you setup th correct qemu virtual disk?)

 - The cursor changed and become 'I' in the menu at the middle of the
installation.

if you get no crashes, just ignore it :)

I'm testing to add gparted to the d-i so i have this messages:
 - I have errors with DirectFB/FBDev : Panning display failed!
 - gdk_window_set_keep_above() not implemented
 - gdk_window_set_keep_below() not implemented

no problem, those functions are not implemented in gtkdfb are not necessary for GTKDFB to work.
Ayway, does gparted works?

ciao

Attilio