Re: Changing the kernel to be installed.

Geert Stappers a écrit :
On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 10:26:58AM +0100, Clément DIEBOLD wrote:

Hello,

 <snip>evil Intel IA32 netboot only</snip>

Just before the grub installation, the debian installer download the
2.6.8-2 default kernel. I want to know how to change the downloaded
kernel version.

It is generic to the debian-installer.

I think you have to start a packages/kernel/kernel-wedge
in the debian-installer source tree.

HTH
GSt

Hello,

I have already used Wedges to make a 2.6.12-6 debian installer, but now I didn't know how to change the kernel version which is installed at the installation end.

You know a solution with kernel-wedge?

Thanks.

Clément

--