[g-i] Using ttf-arabeyes as a test case for font udebs

Today, I had a look at the ttf-arabeyes package in order to see how
difficult it could be to produce a udeb aimed for our needs in g-i

I have produced a patch to the package which adds a ttf-arabeyes-udeb
package which provides the
usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-arabeyes/ae_Tholoth.ttf file we use in
g-i

Before submitting the patch to the maintainer, I'd prefer checking
whether this file is the only one we need for g-i.

Attilio, Davide, Frans ?

As soon as this is sorted, I can easily build a NMU for
ttf-arabeyes. This package is anyway in need for another trivial patch
for the only bug which is reported against it and I also have a good
credit with M. Elzubeir, its maintainer. So a NMU (or a sponsored
upload, Mohammed is not a DD) would not be a problem.