Re: debian-cd netinst build quick tip needed

Marco Amadori wrote:
> I'm playing with debian-installer and debian-cd to build a custom netinst
> image, but I feel a little unconfortable with debian-cd documentation.. maybe
> the list could help me.

debian-cd is a better bet

> Need: to just build a netinst cd from scratch having netboot 2.4 and 2.6
> images built from d-i svn and having a local apt mirror.
>
> Question: Where I can specify in CONF.sh or using other ways to just build a
> netinst image (the mini cd one) ?

# Only put the installer onto the cd (set NORECOMMENDS,... as well).
# INSTALLER_CD=0: nothing special (default)
# INSTALLER_CD=1: just add debian-installer (use TASK=tasks/debian-installer-$CODENAME)
# INSTALLER_CD=2: add d-i and base (use TASK=tasks/debian-installer+kernel-$CODENAME)
#export INSTALLER_CD=0

--
see shy jo