Change PXE base install kernel.

Hello,

I attempted to made a silent install with pxe.

I have already made a full Debian Sarge silent install via pxe. I have already set up a apt-proxy to download my udebs and my debs files. I have also made some customised kernel 2.6.12-6 udebs for the netboot installer and everything works fine, except the final kernel-installation.

Just before the grub installation, the debian installer download the 2.6.8-2 default kernel. I want to know how to change the downloaded kernel version.

Thanks in advance.

Clément

--
Clément DIEBOLD