Re: [MEETINGS] Next D-I meeting Saturday Nov. 19th 16:00 UTC

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):

> I think this meeting is probably sheculed too late on Saturday for me to
> be available for it. Which is fine, just a FYI.

Too late, really?

IIRC, the intent of an afternoon meeting is having it not too early in
the morning for US people. Of course, for you rtime zone this is in
the middle of the morning, IIRC, so maybe too late if you have other
scheduled real life activities....

Anyway, this is probably a bit late for last minute schedule
change....we'll see.