Re: Strange keyboard handling in the GTK installer: Shift not working

Hi Christian,
the bug is now in the BTS: #339352
since it reproduces with the latest versoin of the libraries as well as
with the old ones, I guess we have good chances to see it fixed in the
near future (I sent a notice message to the directfb ml)

> Actually, I found a whacky way to enter shifted characters: use the
> CapsLock key....

mmm, neat; I guess this should be reported to the bugreport.

> And, to anwer to another mail from Davide, this happened using
> real hardware, not an emulator.

ok thanx

Davide