Re: Strange keyboard handling in the GTK installer: Shift not working

Quoting Viti Davide (Davide.Viti@siemens.com):
> I just tried to see what happens with the mini.iso created by Attilio
> and based on 2.8.3 libraries available at:
>
> https://debian.polito.it/downloads/mini_gtkdfb_2_8_3.iso
>
> Once again I selected Franch language/keyboard and the behaviour is
> _exactly_ the same:
> Shift does not work with the graphical fe, works on the text console.
> I'll write about it on the directfb ml

Actually, I found a whacky way to enter shifted characters: use the
CapsLock key....

A bit annoying, but enough for me to enter the "/" and numerical
characters I need to set the proxy address.

And, to answer to another mail from Davide, this happened using real
hardware, not an emulator.