Re: Strange keyboard handling in the GTK installer: Shift not working

Viti Davide wrote:
Hi Christian,
Hi just tried to reproduce the problem using Qemu and both the i386
And the AMD64 images

I did choose fr_FR.UTF-8 as locale, then choose a French keyboard
layout.

Using the i386 VM I reproduced the error, and I noticed that if you
switch
To VT2 via ctrl-alt-f2 (for example), the shift key works on the
terminal, were I can type both Capitalized and not capitalized characters: so it seems like the problem
is
GTKFB (as you suggested)
Mike emmel said this bug (and other similar bugs he was reported about during last days) could even be related to DFB, anyway fixing wrong input handling is now into his TODO list. He said he will work on that as soon the CairoDFB project is megred into Cairo mainline (and he seems to be pleased by the progression that the GTK FE made during last weeks).

ciao

Attilio