Re: Problems with debian-installer

> One solution would be to rename them to base-installation (baseinst), which
> would be more logical, but probably a technical or documentation nightmare at
> this time ?

I actually agree with Sven about this misleading name (which stands
for ages as, if I remind correctly, woody and probably also former
releases, already had a "netinst" CD).

I remember my first steps inside the D-I team, back in July 2003. It
took me a looong time before I finally figured out the exact
differences between netinst, businesscard and netboot images....

All documentation nightmare being put aside, I thing that "baseinst"
is a quite correct name (the only problem being the "e" followed by an
"i").....