Plugins feature for yaird.

Hi Erik,
I would like to know how do you feel in splitting Plan.pm's trySomething()
functions in separate files putted in a directory
like ./perl/plugins/trySomething.pm and then scan it from Plan.pm.
Also Test suite should be splitted, maybe a little redesign is involved.

This way will be simpler for us to add features in yaird without touching the
main code and plugins could be also provided by external packages like evms
did with initrd-tools. So, e.g., dmraid's yaird code would be in the dmraid
package without tainting your code.

What you think about it?

Another question, could you use already setup svn for yaird? there is already
a yaird subversion repo in d-i alioth svn.

CCed to I think could-be interested debian lists.
--
ESC:wq