Re: d-i etch beta 1 released

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 07:55:26PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
>   9. From day to day, d-i generally gets insufficient testing for anything
>      outside the mainsteam install-{i386,powerpc,amd64}-from-cd, so we

Most powerpc tests happen with netboot, not netinst :) Well those i do
regularly anyway.

Anyway, congratulations to all involved, and especially to Franz and JoeyH.

And to end, a question, this means we will now be integrating the graphical
installer in the main branch, and moving to 2.6.14 kernels, am i right in
thinking this ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther