Unable to boot due to wireless firmware

Hi,

I downloaded last testing DVD iso and cannot install Debian as the firmware (isl3890)of my prism54 wireless card is not on the DVD. That would not be a problem as I have this file, but the debian-installer does not allow to load it (to /usr/lib/firmware or /usr/hotplug/lib/firmware) as I cant reach the other partitions of my HD at this early stage of the installation. I think it would be wonderful if debian-installer asked for a floppy with the firmware so that it could load it to the proper location. As some files are missing, the installation aborts as a result of the firmware (and the internet connection) lacking.

TIA

Rafa