Re: beta release update
On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 06:43:00PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> A lot of udebs have already been synced into testing for the beta. One
> or two proved problimatic to get into testing (like cdebconf), and I've
> been messing with getting those last things synced on and off all week.
> There's potentially one more big sync, for the log-output and added
> translations, I haven't decided if that set of changes will make the
> beta yet.
What about discover1 (1.7.14) and discover1-data (1.2005.09.25)?
I would really like to get the new discover1-data into the beta. This
does not strictly require the new version of discover1, but to use the
new arch dependant hw list we also need to update discover1.
I tested both new versions inside d-i before uploading and they worked.
I think the breakage potential of these two updates is quite small.
(discover1 is still missing a sparc build, though)
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
~ Samuel Beckett ~