Re: Overview of ppl "responsible" for d-i components

On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 04:49:43PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:

> I have prepared some tables [1] listing the people responsible for all d-i
> components, roughly based on SVN commits since r10000. Please check the
> tables to see if you are listed (or not listed) incorrectly anywhere and
> let me know what changes are needed.

> These tables will mainly be used to check if the people listed are still
> willing to work on the different components and to discuss future
> development and open bugs on them.

> If you are interested in helping out with a component, please let me know
> as well.

> [1] http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i/authors.html

linux-kernel-di-i386		joeyh 	vorlon
linux-kernel-di-i386-2.6	joeyh	vorlon

Mmm, the only reason I'm listed in the linux-kernel-di-i386 changelog is
because it inherited the changelog for linux-kernel-di, which includes
changelog entries related to alpha. :)

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer