Re: netcfg maintainer

> Note that I'm not a debian developer, so I'd need a sponsor for uploads.

Several important contributors of D-I are not DD's. That's not a big
problem as uploads can be made by those of us who are DD's.

If you're interested in netcfg, please jump into its bug log and start
proposing patches for some bugs.

Are you OK for SVN checkouts?

> But heck, I think it'd be some fun.
>
> Christian
>
> PS. I'm not yet subscribed to the list, so please CC this address. (that
> other one is my work address).

You should subscribed. If you contribute, that's nearly mandatory.

Please also note that we prefer people who plan some middle/long term
contribution (more than a few weeks..:-))), just to keep some general
consistency in d-i development.

If you're OK with all this, then welcome to the d-i team..:-)