Re: [D-I manual] some typos

 Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl> écrivait :
  « On Sunday 19 June 2005 18:08, Frans Pop wrote:
  « > Example, for about-copyright I think the 1st footnote should go after
  « > "Free software" and the 2nd after "the source code".
  «
  « Looking again at the 1st footnote, I actually think that the current
  « position is the best one. The footnote in this case does not refer to a
  « single word or phrase or even sentence, but is really a comment on the
  « whole paragraph.

In this case, I think the footnote should be a para.

Regards,

--
Philippe Batailler