Re: D-I meeting Saturday June 18th 14:00UTC

On Déar, 2005-06-16 at 23:39 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> As discussed a few days ago, a D-I team meeting will be held on IRC on
> June 18th (Saturday) at 14:00UTC.
>
> The meeting topics will be:

This is just a heads-up to advise everyone of two package transitions
planned for Etch with implications for d-i:

slang 1.4 -> 2.0:

newt (and slang!) cdebconf interfaces depend on this, This will need
testing. See http://wiki.debian.net/?EtchSlang2upgrade for details.

console-* to kbd

console tools,data is unmaintained upstream. Time has come to move to
kbd. See http://wiki.debian.net/?EtchConsole2KbdTransition for plans.
d-i uses console-keymap-* from console-data.

I Hope to be on #debian-boot for the meeting to discuss.

Regards
Alastair