D-I meeting Saturday June 18th 14:00UTC

As discussed a few days ago, a D-I team meeting will be held on IRC on
June 18th (Saturday) at 14:00UTC.

The meeting topics will be:

-d-i release management
-sarge branch maintenance and sarge point release management
-how to get development ramped back up and attract and re-attact more
 developers
-how to avoid breaking d-i too badly while doing unstable
 development; ie, coordinating changes
-throw out a few *general* development plans without being too
 specific (keep this for further, more specialized, meetings)
 -keep supporting 2.4 kernel for etch?
 -2.6 installation floppies
 -2.6.11 installer
  (this could have the danger that backporting changes to Sarge for the
  2.6.8 kernel could become more tricky, but advantage is we get a
  solution for all those SATA problems)

As the above mentions, this meeting is intended to be more about
general plans and organisation topics rather than very specific
topics. In short, d-i development needs to be bumped again after sarge
release and the long freeze and we bloody need to know how to achieve
this..:-)

I'll do the meeting logging and the general "moderation" (only keeping
the thing on track and try to cover all the topics).

The planned meeting duration is 1:30, so up to 15:30 UTC.

Please make your best to be hanged on about 5-10minutes *before* the
meeting start to be able to just ACK that you're here.