Re: preseed doubts

-----James Davis <jamesd@jml.net> wrote: -----

>To: "Aecio F. Neto"

>From: James Davis

>Date: 16/06/2005 13:51

>cc: debian-boot@lists.debian.org

>Subject: Re: preseed doubts

>Aecio F. Neto wrote:

>> Is there anywhere list of commands/options available?

>Does the following, from the example configuration file, help?

>James

Thanks, James.

He. I have been chasing this for days...!

Another question I have is:

I have some config files I have to deploy in every mail server I install.

I am tired of executing copying/editing it.

So, I would like to automate this, grabbing some info from system (like
hostname, for example).

But, I am a bit lost in a good way to do it...

I was wondering if udeb packs could be
useful for if (I need to understand it better also) or making a .deb
file or having a single/multiple tar.bz2 files into a custom CD and use
preseed.

Any suggestions?