trying to install demudi 1.2.1 on , HT 3.0 intel

i´m trying to install demudi 1.2.1 on , HT 3.0 intel, MB intel perl 865, 1g de ram, 1 hd serial ata,1 hd ibm in slave mode(where i will make the swap and system parts)combo LG 52x32x52) cd burner and dvd player, and a SB creative   7.1 2zs platinum pro.
i´m geting a error  when i will mount de cd rom i get a message warning that no cd-rom was found.... the bios is ok and the agnula cd boots but at the moment of the cd-rom mount it fails...
anyone can help me ? what this can be, some incompatibility with my hardware?
thanks very much!