Corrupted Image

Hi

I'm trying to install Debian

I got the Woody-i386-{1_nonus, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7} ISO files and burned them
to CD's
>From http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian
the nonus from http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian-NONUS
Using jigdo

I booted the machine on cd 5 and after going through the setup process I get
to the point where it wants to install and ask me to insert the first Debian
CD
I then insert the woody-i386-1_NONUS CD in the drive and press enter.
After a few seconds it comes up with an error message like this:
"/instmat/pool/main/d/db3/libdb3_3.2.9-16_i386.deb File corrupted"
And when I press enter it says " Couldn't download libdb3"

I tried to get the image agin and burn it, but same result.

Anyone know why this is?

Kind Regards,

Jonas Christoffersen
Denmark