Re: spelling of English words

Quoting Matt Kraai (kraai@ftbfs.org):
> Howdy,
>
> Is there a consensus on whether the templates should use US English
> spellings?

I read the IRC log (are you seriously imagining I'm awake at
05:00? :-))

Well, there's what I would call in French a "consensus mou" (soft
consensus?).

So, you're welcome to fix this as well. I'll stop l10n-sync again as
soon as I'm online.

Indeed, I'm thinking about a way to "tell" l10n-sync that it shouldn't
run. Something that everyone in the team could use such as a special
file in packages/po. Or a file which is always there but contains
either "RUN" or "NORUN".

Suggestions?