Re: Spelling fixes

Quoting Matt Kraai (kraai@ftbfs.org):
> Howdy,
>
> I'll make the changes on the trunk and the sarge branch, since that is
> preferred.

l10n-sync is currently stopped. So, it's now up to you to correct
these fixes...:-)

Suggested order:

-Correct the fixes in the individual packages PO files with sed
-DO THE SAME IN THE MASTER FILES
-correct the templates files
-just to check : run debconf-updatepo on individual packages
-check the status of PO files : they should still be complete

The important thing is : correct msgids in PO files before resyncing
them with templates files, of course.

I'll restart l10n-sync only when you give me a GO.