[D-I] Weird strings in po files

Hi,
I just noticed that
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/latest/nozip/gl_all.txt

Contains some weird strings like the following:

*** /debian-installer/arch/hppa/palo-installer/debian/po/gl.po
- "#-#-#-#-#  gl.po (debian-installer_packages_arch_powerpc_yaboot-"
- "installer_gl)  #-#-#-#-#\n"

Not sure if it was my fault or not I looked at the
"arch/hppa/palo-installer/debian/po/gl.po" and it seems something is
wrong with it. I'm not on my linux box and I don't have a local copy of
the repository, so I can't use grep to see if other languages are
affected.

Ciao,

Davide

---