LHS ServeBeer Website! This one is FIXED!!

Alright you guys, sorry about the last one, I forgot to add the address!  And I maxed out my Hotmail sending max!!  Can you believe they have a max!? I was setting up the second batch of emails, and then I forgot to send the website address to the first batch :(  !!  :( !!

Now the website ain't much right now, but we'll all be able to chat in the forums :( Maybe.. :(

http://lhs.servebeer.com

Be sure to not to hack the website!  It is being hosted off my computer :(.

Have a nice day everyone!

-Corey :]