Re: Old world mac boot floppies

Thanks for the reply,.

So how do I actually get the boot.img to boot?

I've set up open firmware (version 2.0) to have the display as output
and the keyboard as input, and auto-boot to false.

But, I've tried what seems every combination of boot fd or boot floppy
to no avail.  I'll usually get back can't LOAD.

And really, the main problem with my woody install is that when I
reboot, I get "CLAIM FAILED".

But, as long as these images should work I'll try them some more.

Also, another note, I don't have MacOS (although I'd probably be able to
get it if I needed to, but I'd rather not have to worry about it if I
can).

I'm at work now but I'll try some more tonight and give some more exact
details of what I'm trying and what the error messages are.

Thanks again,

Wade