Re: please do not force aptitude

also sprach Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> [2004.11.07.1854 +0100]:
> ( in normal use ( no "expert" mode )  d-i will do software installation )

yes, so there is no trick.

> What trick is use to skip software installation (to get a minimal system) ?

in expert mode, you just jump over it.

in standard mode, the thing to do is somehow return to the menu and
exit the automated process.

the only way to do this is to select 'Cancel' from the country
selection dialog after choosing to 'add another APT source'.

yes, this sucks. IMHO.

`. `'`