Re: r23593 - in trunk/installer: build/config build/config/hppa build/pkg-lists/cdrom build/pkg-lists/kernel_specific/2.2 build/pkg-lists/kernel_specific/2.4 build/pkg-lists/kernel_specific/2.6 build/pkg-lists/netboot debian

bdale@haydn.debian.org wrote:
> commit my changes for hppa 2.6 support so that jbailey and I aren't
> duplicating effort.  environment for daily builds suitably updated with
> fresh udebs, so this should not cause a build failure.

Um, it will cause a build failure of any clean system trying to build
d-i against testing (and unstable?). The official d-i initrd builds come
to mind, please do not do this until the hppa 2.6 udebs are in testing.

Are those udebs ready to enter testing?

--
see shy jo