Re: srm-reader bug

On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 11:31:00AM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Benoit <benoit.peccatte@enst-bretagne.fr> [2004-05-15 12:03]:
> > I don't which udeb contains the file srm-reader (for alpha), hence the post
> > here.

> > There is an 'if' without a 'then' at line 16 in this file.

> I think this has been fixed in our development branch but hasn't been
> released yet:

>   * Fix a rather glaring (but not glaring enough) shell syntax error.
>     Still doesn't work because we aren't priming the right debconf
>     questions for languagechooser, but closer.

I have a fix for the last issue mentioned above in this changelog, which
I have just committed but won't be able to test until Thursday evening
at the earliest.  I'm happy to prepare a netboot initrd that includes
the updated udeb if you're willing to test it, Benoit (or if anyone else
is either, for that matter).

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek