Re: initrd testing

Hope nobody's been waiting for a reply from me on this one... Since I can't get it to boot, I've got a dead Ultra 5 (well, a couple, actually), and I really couldn't say what kernel options are included, or what fs was used for the initial ramdisk. If it helps, though, I'll poke around on the CD a bit more and see if I can come up with answers to those questions -- I'm as eager as anyone to see this one finally worked out.

Ben Collins wrote:

Do the cdrom images have bootmem debug enabled in the kernels? If so,
I'd like to see what bootmem-debug says about the pages it is reserving
for the initrd.