Re: X, ethernet configuration

* Mike Oliver <mike_lists@verizon.net> [2004-05-12 00:44]:
> The X problems:  the adapter is Radeon IGP
> 320M.  I've tried "dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86"
..
> National Semiconductor DP83815/816.  I

Woody is somewhat dated and these chips might not be supported.  You
could install Sarge, which has however not been released yet.  This
may or may not be a good idea, depending on different factors.  It's
maybe not a good idea if you're new to Linux, and I'd only do it if
you're behind a firewall.  If you want to give it a go, beta4 of our
new installer is available at

Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com