Re: NetInst CD Image with RAID1 support

On Saturday 28 February 2004 01:36, Paul Fleischer wrote:
> It looks like I have finally made a working modified version of the NetInst
> CD Image with RAID1 support. This should make it a bit easier for people to
> test it.
> However, I do not have a proper place to put the cd image. Suggestions are
> welcome :-)

I know it's a bad habit to answer my own requests, but I have found a place to
put up the image. Let hope it can stay there. Thanks to all those offering
space, and sorry if I didn't answer your mails.

The image can be found here:

http://www.daimi.au.dk/~pg/debian/netinst-raid1.iso

Bugreports should currently be send directly to me, since there is nothing
official about this image.
Which leads me to a question: Would it be possible to get the mdcfg udeb into
the official CVS repository and the official images? If yes, how? ;-)

Thanks,
--
Paul Fleischer // ProGuy
<proguy at proguy dot dk>