Promise FastTrack Support?

Hi all,

I've burned the daily d-i build from here :

http://people.debian.org/~manty/testing/netinst/i386/daily/

It was the 17/12/2003 debian-installer version.

I've tried to install Debian GNU/Linux sarge on an server with a Promise
FastTrack Raid Card (Model : FastTrak TX2000) :

http://www.promise.com/product/product_detail_eng.asp?productId=88&familyId=2

It's a very common RAID card and supported by the Linux Kernel.

I've setup a RAID 1 array with two hard drives.

But during the installation process I didn't see my ATA RAID array.

I saw my two hard drives.

Is this common RAID array controller supported by the new debian-installer ?

Thanks a lot and mary christmas for all :)

--
Meuuuhh elle fait la vache :))                       _(__)_
Nowicki Christophe                                  '-e e -'__,--.__)