discover 2 test packages

Hi

I fixed discover2 support in hw-detect yesterday (already in the archive
thanks to joeyh) and now I uploaded discover2 packages for testing to my
website:
http://www.soziologie.ch/~steinlin/d-i/discover2/

I renamed the packages to discover2-udeb and discover2-data-udeb. You
have to change your pkg-lists to include them into your image.
discover2-udeb is linked statically against libdiscover2 so you don't
need to install any discover library. mklibs will probably copy libexpat
to the image which is quite big. Someone has to build a -pic version of
it to reduce the overhead of discover2.

The discover2 package I consider nearly ready for upload and I will be
looking for a sponsor soon. The discover2-data package needs some more
work to be ready for an upload. I have to look over the build system
again and make sure we include everything that currently is in
discover-data (v1.5).

Since I did not notice any packaging effort on the side of progeny in
the last weeks I would like the 3rd way of the discover transition (see
my mail on this) and upload discover2 packages which contain only the
udebs really soon now.

Gaudenz

BTW I will be mostly away (only modem net access) for the next 1.5-2
weeks. Happy Christmas!