Re: BIDI Status in Debina Installer

Quoting Anmar Oueja (anmar@canada.com):
> It is really up to Alastair... but here are the files that I sent him
> already.
>
> the ar.po is main menue file.

Indeed, this ar.po file is already in the CVS tree. However

> #, fuzzy
> msgid ""
> msgstr ""
> "Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
> "Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
> "POT-Creation-Date: 2003-11-18 19:22+0100\n"
> "PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
> "Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
> "Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

You really should fill up the header:

Project-Id-Version-->use the package name (here "main-menu")

Last-Translator: put your name and e-mail address.

Language Team: if you're not member of any, leave this unchanged...or
put your own name+mail

PO-Revision-Date should be updated automagically if you use a
dedicated editor : I'm don't know whether KBabel or Poedit support
BIDI..... Probably EMacs PO-mode does.

This will help for future translation maintenance.

I did not commit ar.po as it was already there.

I'm thinking about commiting other files.