Re: documentation location quandry

Am Die, den 23.12.2003 schrieb Joey Hess um 06:05:

>  4. Reorganise the tree to something that makes more sense, such as:
>      	toplevel/
> 		debian-installer/
> 			build/
> 			doc/
> 			debian/
>
> 		tools/
> 		retreivers/
>       The first problem with this is that we're still using CVS. :-/
>       Second problems is all the links and references to the doc/ and
>       build/ directories. Third, this gives us a
>       debian-installer/debian-installer directory in our home
>       directories.

I would vote for this solution because it has only short term problems
and a minor inconvenience.
Now that we are changing locations and paths and repositories and ...
anyway it would be a good time to move to subversion. If this is not an
option we could move the directory on the alioth server. This is a hack
but AFAIK it should work.

just my 2c

Gaudenz