Re: Installation reporting on HP Proliant ML350 with Smartarray

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 10:31:29PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> I apologise for the delay in responding to your installation report. As
> far as I can see nobody else did, so here goes..
>
> Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> > Some problems in installation:
> >
> > * d-i does not recognize ethernet (tg3) and controller (cciss for 641 series)
> > 	I loaded by hand modules and proceeded. I could send pci ids
> > 	in a couple of days.
>
> It'd be good if you'd send those pci ids, this should be easy to fix.

ops, the gigaeth id missed in my previous msg:

00:04.0 Class 0200: 14e4:16a6 (rev 02)
        Subsystem: 0e11:00bb

is a Broadcom chipset.
There is a large list of compatible subsystems at
http://pciids.sourceforge.net/iii/?i=14e4

--
Francesco P. Lovergine