Re: Complete bulgarian translation

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):

> > I've read that it's possible to include non-Debian developer as
> > committer for translation.  I would like to become one :-)  In case it's
> > ok, my alioth account is ogi-guest.
>
> I've added you to the project on alioth.

OK. I wasn't sure Joey would be there currently.

So, Ognyan, you have the choice : I may either commit all the stuff (I
was working on it and it's nearly finished) or you may commit it by
yourself. Don't forget to add the appropriate changelog entry.

Let me know...my finger is on the button for commiting..:-)