Re: another file por PT translation

Quoting Miguel Figueiredo (elmig@fabricadasideias.com):
> There goes: debian-installer/retriever/floppy/debian/po/pt.po
>
> Hope that this time the PT translations don't keep anyone out of bed ;-)

Woke up this morning at 6:30..:-)

And commited (but not at 6:30.....:))

> Btw,
>  if there's no official PT translation team a bunch of guys over here
> http://www.debianPT.org/traduz/ are taking this job.

Well, I may suggest you guys coordinate with brazilian portuguese
translation team. I know brazilian and "classical" portuguese differ
noticeably, but I guess you could share experiences.

As far as I can see debian-l10n-portuguese has more pt_BT contributors
than pt_PT people....but I'm pretty sure you'll be welcome there.