Booting with Qlogic Fiber Channel Cards

Hi, i hope this is the right list.

Anyway. I have a Xiotech Magnatude SAN. I have been using the Qlogic
2200F HBA's. I boot my HP Proliant DL380's from the SAN with Debian
3.0R1 (Works GREAT!) using the bf24 kernel, and the qlogicfc.o module
fromt the drivers.tgz file. That has been working great for quite a
while.

Anyway, the Qlogic 2200F was discontinued, so i had to buy the next card
up, i got the Qlogic 2314 (said it had linux drivers) and it does, i can
build a kernel with the driver in it, and all seems well. But im having
a really hard time getting Debian installed on the machine. Just
wondering what we can do to get a module for this.

What i think i need is a module for this card built on the bf24 tree (so
i can insert it at boot) But i have had a hard time getting the versions
right for the boot CD.

The other thing is, i could build my own boot CD with my own kernel on
it. I know i can get the debian installer stuff from CVS, but i havent
been able to download it, keep getting "connection refused".

side note, if there is a need for someone to work with SAN stuff for
debian. I would be willing to do some work in this area, ive been
working with Debian on the Xiotech Magnatude for allmost 2 years now and
have quite a bit of experiance with it.

Thanks in advance,
-abraxxus