No more translations sleeping in the BTS

I digged around in the BTS in order to find any "sleeping" translation
there.

I only found a few german translation from Jan Lübbe which all has
several fuzzy or even untranslated strings.

I asked Jan, in the corresponding bug reports, to check these
translations.

There was also one slovenian translation for aboot-installer, which
was outdated anyway. I asked the translator for an update.

So, there are currently no complete translation sleeping in the Bug
Tracking System.