Re: CVS committ access for Thiemo Seufer (was: cvs commit to debian-installer/build/debian by goswin)

Karsten Merker wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 04:10:53PM +0100, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
>
> > Btw, I have over a dozen of patches of varying importance here.
> > With them I have working mips support for the demo target and
> > at least half-working support for the netboot target (tested
> > until base install, untested patch for arcboot-installer).
> > The cdrom target is still broken, it will need some special
> > image generation (ext2 fs in dvh partition).
> >
> > Is it possible to get CVS write access to speed things up?
> > I'm not a Debian Developer.
>
> Although Thiemo is not a Debian developer, he was of much help with
> Debian/MIPS issues and the work on d-i. He also took part in the
> Oldenburg developers meeting and worked on porting d-i there.
> I advocate his application for cvs committ access.

I second that.  I'm also cc'ing Joey so he's in line.

Thiemo, please send Joey a DES encrypted password that can be installed
for the pserver.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin