Re: cvs commit to debian-installer/build/debian by goswin

Joey Hess wrote:
> Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > See "d-i on mips" mail a few hours before this. There is also an
> > installation report for MIPS and "sudo d-i-demo" shows:
>
> I missed that report, have you a message-id or URL?

Goswin meant probably mine, which is #220990.

Btw, I have over a dozen of patches of varying importance here.
With them I have working mips support for the demo target and
at least half-working support for the netboot target (tested
until base install, untested patch for arcboot-installer).
The cdrom target is still broken, it will need some special
image generation (ext2 fs in dvh partition).

Is it possible to get CVS write access to speed things up?
I'm not a Debian Developer.

Thiemo