Re: Default bootloader

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 01:39:35PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 09:24:42AM +0100, Norman Schmidt wrote:
> > Robert Millan schrieb:
> > Why I do not use grub is because I want to boot from software raid 1,
> > and lilo makes that possible. It even writes two bootblocks on the
> > underlying drives, so if I pull anyone, the system will boot nonetheless.
> >
> > Has grub the same possibility? If not (at least that?s what SuSE 8.2
> > suggests), then, dear debian developpers, let me please be able to use lilo.
> >

> Add missing serial line (detection) support to the list.

  And how it somehow manages to disable my USB keyboard.  I havn't tested it
in a number of months, so if this bug has been dealt with please tell me and
I'll go away.  An uncontrolable bootloader is an undesirable situation.

  - Nick Lopez
    spamtrap@glowingmonkey.org

  -- Randomly selected signature --
< sourdough:#debianppc> MS networking is just a copy of CrappleTalk
< sourdough:#debianppc> only more broken